EGU HV Laboratory has introduced the power cables testing and the HCT on fittings
Impulse Generator 1.8 MV, 180 kJ, 111 nF (Highvolt) and Multiseries Resonant Test System, 600 kV, 2 A, 1200 kVA
Voltage sources have been installed, passed SAT tests and now being used for regular high voltage testing.
The main intention is to use them for the electrical type testing of power cables (see more info below).
Impulse Generator 1.8 MV, 180 kJ (Highvolt)
Multiseries Resonant Test System, 600 kV, 2 A, 1200 kVA (Evergreen)
Power Cables Electrical Type Testing
EGU HV Laboratory is very pleased to announce the accreditation process of Electrical Type Testing of Power Cables has been completed successfully.
A new High Current Test System has been purchased also.
- 2 loops
- Reference: 2 x 6000 A / 15 V = 180 kVA
- Testing: 4 x 6000 A / 15 V = 360 kVA
- IEC 60502-2 / Power cables for voltages from 1,2 kV up to 150 kV
- IEC 60840 / Power cables for voltages from 36 kV up to 150 kV
- IEC 62067 / Power cables for voltages from 170 kV up to 550 kV
The test systems are designed for the cables testing up to Um = 420 kV.
Overhead Lines Fittings Heat Cycle Testing
EGU HV Laboratory is very pleased to announce the accreditation process has been completed successfully with respect to the Heat Cycle Testing of Overhead Lines Fittings including magnetic losses measurement.
- IEC 61284 / joints, class A
- IEC 61238-1 / connectors, class B
Please, contact us with testing requirements.
Thank you and looking forward to upcoming cooperation.